Learn More about this Scholarship
Purpose Guide/Meridian Collaboration
The Purpose Guide Institute and Meridian University collaboration enables students who are pursuing graduate degrees at Meridian University to concurrently complete the Purpose Guide training program for academic credit towards their degree program.
The Meridian University degree programs which are eligible to receive academic credit for participation in the Purpose Guide Training Program are:
• Integral MBA in Creative Enterprise
• M.A. in Psychology
• Ph.D. in Psychology (meets the educational requirements for psychologist licensure in California).
• M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
• Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership
How it Works
Students enrolled both at Meridian University and Purpose Guide Institute can substitute 100 Purpose Guide Training hours for 10 quarter credits of Meridian coursework during the academic year in which they are participating in the Purpose Guide Training. Enrolled students must meet the academic requirements of Meridian’s programs, consisting of online learning, residential sessions, and reading and writing assignments related to the content of the Purpose Guide Training.
Meridian Scholarship Program for Purpose Guide Training
Students admitted to both Meridian University and the Purpose Guide Training are eligible to apply for a $5,000 - $7,000 scholarship toward Meridian’s tuition, established especially for this program.
To apply, please submit a separate application for each program, unless you have already been accepted into one of the programs.
- Apply for Purpose Guide Institute training at http://www.purposeguides.org/training/
- Apply for Meridian’s programs at http://meridianuniversity.edu/admissions/apply-online