This unique One-Day Introduction is designed to introduce prospective students to the principles and practices that guide Transformative Learning at Meridian as well as orient participants to Meridian's Bachelor's Completion and Graduate Degree Programs in Psychology, Business, Education, and the Arts. At this One-Day Introduction, prospective students will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from core faculty about Meridian's curriculum.
- Participate in activities, led by core faculty, which are specifically designed to provide prospective students with direct experience of the principles and practices that guide Transformative Learning at Meridian.
- Meet the admissions staff and learn about the degree and certificate programs.
- Become familiar with the application and admissions processes.
- Discuss Financial Assistance options and learn about the Financial Assistance process.
- Engage in dialogue with Meridian faculty, staff, and other prospective students.