MBA Degree Overview
This is a new program; please contact admissions staff for launch date.
The Educational Objectives for the MBA include:
- To acquire the knowledge base of core business functions.
- To understand, from ethical and systemic viewpoints, the cultural and economic context of business.
- To develop creative inquiry practices and skills in support of transformative innovation.
- To cultivate leadership capacities that further professional engagement in business, non-profit, public, and fourth sector organizations.
Graduation Requirements for the MBA
- Students are expected to complete 60 units of coursework.
- Students are expected to complete a Creative Action Project (Capstone). This project may be completed individually or collaboratively.
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR|
Foundations of Creative Enterprise
Leadership & Creative Inquiry I
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership I
Innovation, Culture, & Sustainability I
Ecologically Restorative Business
Leadership & Creative Inquiry II
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership II
Innovation, Culture, & Sustainability II
Emergent Thinking in the Creative Economy
Leadership and Creative Inquiry III
Human Resources Development
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership III
Innovation, Culture, & Sustainability III
Research & Innovation in Business
Leadership & Creative Inquiry IV
Business & Social Entrepreneurship
Organizational Development & Transformation
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership IV
This overview is illustrative only; curricular choices are geared to the Monthly or Blended learning format.
This curriculum is revised periodically and subject to change. Selected courses have online components.