M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
This program launches in January, 2014
The Educational Objectives for the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership include:
1. To develop a vision of transformative education grounded in an understanding of human development and the evolution of consciousness and culture.
2. To acquire the skills of curriculum development grounded in an understanding of personal and cultural transformation.
3. To develop Creative Inquiry practices and skills.
4. To cultivate leadership capacities that further professional engagement in education.
Graduation Requirements for M.Ed. in Educational Leadership:
- Students are expected to complete 45 units of coursework and a Capstone project.
- Students are expected to complete a Creative Action Project (Capstone). This project may be completed individually or collaboratively.
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR|
Transformative Education I
Human Development I
Leadership & Creative Inquiry I
Curriculum Development I
Education and Generative Entrepreneurship
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership I
Transformative Education II
Diversity & Cultural Praxis I
Leadership & Creative Inquiry II
Curriculum Development II
Transforming Educational Organizations II
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership II
Transformative Education III
Human Development II
Leadership & Creative Inquiry III
Human Development III
Transforming Educational Organizations I
Leadership & Creative Inquiry IV